The Digital Business team at iRobot is charged with driving growth of the Direct-to-Consumer business and has invested heavily in the Salesforce platform as the foundational element of this strategy. iRobot is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Architect to join our Digital team to accelerate that growth by leveraging our investments in the Salesforce Commerce, Core and Marketing clouds. This individual will define and enforce standards, lead digital architecture and design, guide and mentor developers and team members, and serve as the expert developer & thought leader responsible for assuring solutions built within the portfolio are aligned with Salesforces best practices and product roadmaps, industry best practices, and are highly secure, performant, scalable and robust. This role requires effective communication and collaboration, and ability to influence and evangelize solutions across departments and vendor partners to bring products and solutions to market that are optimized for cost, quality, security, and fit for purpose.
What You Will Do:
- Design, build and recommend innovative solutions aligned with Salesforces platform and Customer 360 strategy. Perform fit-gap analysis of business requirements to Salesforce functionality; and recommend customization and/or new technologies factoring in cost, value and new tech adoption curves.
- Be a technical champion and advocate for the optimization of Salesforce solutions needed to support iRobots growth and financial goals
- Create detailed Technical and Functional Documentation, outlining the design and scope of solutions, including diagrams of the proposed solution, data model, integration patterns and interface contracts.
- Work with the technical leads to ensure that technical specification adhere to the proposed platform architecture and technical design
- Work with project teams to ensure that business requirements are satisfied and implemented, and that the solution is in line with current and future strategic goals.
- Be a continuous learner to retain expert level knowledge of the Salesforce platform and adjacent technologies to continue driving innovations, value-add feature sets and influence our roadmaps to leverage platform innovations.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Bachelors degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or related degree
- At least 6+ years prior work experience as a Solution Architect or similar in a complex environment within the Salesforce ecosystem. Professional Services experience in multiple client environments is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in digital experience management and cross-channel customer journeys in the context of SFCC, SFMC and Core.
- Strong ability to influence, collaborate, and build relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on administration, design, coding, integration, and deployment experience in Salesforce Commerce cloud. Similar experience in Sales, Service and Marketing clouds is preferred. Full stack web development experience is preferred.
- Certifications like Salesforce Certified Architect is preferred.