Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for Salesforce configuration, enhancements, maintenance, end user training and support, report creation, as well as data integrations and integrity. The ideal candidate is business-process driven and can lead multiple cross-functional technical projects of varying complexity. This role collaborates with leaders to identify, define, and implement Salesforce changes. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical, and problem solving skills, and must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the design, documentation, configuration, testing, deployment and support of scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Provide global support to end-users that include identifying and resolving issues.
- Adept in all core Salesforce administration such as approval processes, workflows, process builder, etc.
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including daily maintenance of the entire SFDC code base. (Developed in com, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning.)
- Manage monthly production deployments ensuring code coverage remains above 75%.
- Source Code repository management (SCM) including branch management. (DevOps)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent formal training and experience.
- 4+ years Salesforce administrator configuration experience in a high-tech environment.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL.
- 2+ years coding experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON) and Apex callouts.
- Working understanding of GIT
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.