Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager, Client Success to join our growing team and support client projects with best-in-class service. Could this be you?
In this highly visible role, as a Senior Project Manager, you will be a Panorama product expert, leading project planning, management and execution of Panoramas client projects for survey delivery and integrations.
Youll put your project management skills to use to manage projects using established project management best practices and standards and ensure stakeholder alignment and engagement in the project life cycle.
Youll need strong organizational skills, organizational agility and critical thinking to be successful. Youll also need to plan ahead, anticipate issues and communicate well.
- Youll enable on-time delivery of projects, including, but not limited to, fully managing the complete lifecycle of multiple projects for various clients at varying levels of complexity, while collaborating cross-functionally with other stakeholders to ensure the delivery is on pace (Support, Survey Ops, Implementation Leads, Engineering and the client).
- Youll mitigate risk by communicating project status, identify risks, issues and escalate early and often with all project team members and executive stakeholders as needed.
- Youll put your strategic hat on to identify process inefficiencies and implement strategies for improvement.
- Youll use PM tools such as Panorama platform, Salesforce.com, MS Excel, JIRA, and Asana.
- Your goal is to deliver projects on time, error-free, and in alignment with our client vision.
- Youll make sure our clients receive the highest level of service across all communication channels.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
Superior project management and collaboration skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing success role supporting various client types and sizes in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques such as gantt charts, critical path method and agile methodologies
- Proven ability to manage a large number of projects on tight deadlines with a high level of organization and accuracy
- Experience working independently and problem-solving for time-sensitive timelines
- Experience working on cross functional project and support teams
- Project management certifications (e.g., Six Sigma/Lean, PMP, PPM, CSPO, CSM, SAFe).
Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Experience with learning new products, platforms, and environments; experience troubleshooting technical issues and using technology to improve processes
- Experience using Excel or other technical platforms to modify large data sets
Multi-client experience delivering for a high volume of clients and stakeholders.
- Experience building systems to increase efficiency in your work and/or building client delivery systems to make it them consistent and reliable
- Experience in high growth organizations or the education industry are a plus
- 25% travel to be onsite with clients for high complexity / high ARR projects at various times of the year.
- A few trips to the Boston corporate office will be required each year.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.