We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. Rob Cohen, CEO, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
As a Senior Program Manager supporting Bamboo Healths behavioral health solutions, you will lead teams to deliver cross-functional programs and projects on time with the highest level of quality while building excellent relationships with all stakeholders. Well-seasoned program management experience is a must, requiring a strong implementation skillset thru project delivery. Your ability to exude a strong executive presence while still paying strict attention to detail and ability to communicate strongly, both written and oral is critical to the success of this role. Your interaction will involve extensive interaction with Sales, Systems Engineering, Product Development, Revenue Operations and other members of cross-functional teams. You will interface regularly with Customers, guiding them thru all faces of Implementation and Delivery. You will evaluate, mentor, and train team members, empowering and guiding them to succeed.
What Youll Do:
- You will program and project manage the delivery of behavioral health solutions for the end Customer, including executing to contract deliverables, development and management of timelines and schedules, and maintaining clear status reporting throughout the project life cycle.
- You will follow standard project management methodologies and tools including the management of project issues, risks, and change requests to ensure successful and on-time project deliveries.
- You will use your knowledge of project and process discipline to successfully deliver critical business initiatives while identifying and driving change throughout the organization.
- You will leverage your strong business acumen to continually add value to internal and external customers, ensuring projects are delivered with accuracy and quality.
- You will manage program escalations to management teams as appropriate.
- You will routinely provide project status updates reporting on the health of projects and programs being delivered.
- You will drive organizational best practices, techniques, and standards around Program Management.
- You will measure program and project performance to identify areas for improvement.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Develop familiarity with Bamboo Healths full suite of behavioral health product solutions.
- Develop full understanding of Bamboo Heaths implementation & delivery processes.
- Take full ownership of complex, cross-functional project implementations from kick-off to launch.
In 6 months
- Understanding of Bamboo Healths behavioral health product solutions, business strategy, and position in the marketplace.
- Directly contribute to delivery & implementation processes.
- Identify, champion, and drive process improvement changes across the business.
In 12 months
- Leading and delivering high-quality outcomes on core strategic implementations that drive bottom line financial growth.
What You Need:
- Advanced Project/Program management.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Direct experience in customer facing roles.
- Experience in healthcare industry; Prior experience with healthcare software and solutions a plus.
- A mission-driven focus with a passion for spearheading change in complex healthcare environments.
- Bachelors Degree in Management, Business, or a related field. Masters degree a plus.
- Ability to identify and drive process development/improvements across business functions
- Thought leadership; Must be able to work within complex cross-functional environment w/familiarity of Healthcare industry and State/Government.
- Executive presence: ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- 8+ years of experience in Program/Process Management in a complex environment with demonstrated ability to independently develop, manage and implement aggressive project plans. Health care environment a plus!
- 2 -4 years experience in team leading or managing Project Managers.
- Proven self-starter and ability to manage ambiguity; takes the initiative to identify and drive change.
- Excellent written, oral communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to employ persuasion skills with discretion and consideration. Able to convey complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Experience deploying hardware and software for production applications.
- Ability to map out workflows and identify trends. Able to identify and implement improvements in products and processes.
- Ability to use management and leadership skills to work and collaborate effectively with teams and support high levels of performance.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work effectively on a team, to lead a diverse team to a common goal.
- Analyze, understand, define and deliver client requirements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to define expected results and use performance indicators to monitor delivery of results.
- Proficient in using project management tools and techniques.
- Proficient in MS Project and Office tools.
- A strong work ethic.
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest growing health IT companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.