Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Solutions Engineer works on a project basis to deep dive into ongoing trends and/or issues facing Toasts customers and products. They focus on the following areas; Incident Management, triage Red Flags, perform ad-hoc trend analysis on incoming support tickets, and work on ongoing projects to continually improve Toasts products and response time. Solution Engineers are impact-driven, data-focused, and able to work cross-functionally in order to achieve their goals.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Project-based work
- Present findings to Engineering/Product to illustrate the impact to our customers/Toast as a whole
- Collaborate with Care Leaders on Incidents and keep Care as a whole informed
- Triage Red Flags
- Conduct trend analysis on Customer Care cases
- Using data to make recommendations for Engineering to work on new or unresolved issues
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5 years of experience in a Product, Operations or Technical facing position
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Strong experience with Excel/Google Sheets, Jira & Looker
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and is flexible with ambiguous and dynamic situations
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.