Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the AI technologies behind Alexa and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; join us! Customers love what Alexa can already do. They are even more excited about her future potential.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap for Alexa's voice technologies platform including technologies like speech recognition, speaker identification, and language detection. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the speech engine software platform and its interaction with numerous Alexa-wide new product development efforts. You will identify and evaluate new customer-delighting features and products based on customer feedback, opportunities driven by emerging speech technology, and industry trends.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, AI science, design, operations, finance, and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly technical, analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with one or more of web services and back-end application infrastructure, machine learning applications, systems software development
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers in households
· Experience delivering solutions enabling customers to discover, install, and manage mobile apps and/or services.
· Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Experience with machine learning, AI, human language technologies, computer vision or similar fields
· Experience with developer evangelism
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
More Jobs From