Office Tour Photos
We are looking for an extraordinary product leader to help build the future of Twitter’s Home Timeline. As the product lead for Home Ranking, you will help define our strategy and roadmap to ensure that content on Home is personalized and content is ranked based on user preferences. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and researchers to launch new features for hundreds of millions of customers.
If you are customer-obsessed, a creative and analytical thinker, and seek the thrill of making a massive impact on core user experience on Twitter, this role is for you!
Who We Are:
Our company's purpose is to serve the public conversation. The Home team helps serve that conversation by making it easy for people to find and join the best conversations as they unfold. This team owns machine learning systems that power Tweet ranking - ensuring that our customers see great, healthy content. This is a product that is core to Twitter’s continued success - surfacing the best content for our users where and when they want it most.
What You’ll Do:
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers and their needs that Home can serve
- Identify opportunities for our product to better serve those customer needs and work with data science, research and engineering partners to craft, test, and launch new product features
- Set the pace for shipping world-class product features that delight our customers and contribute to our company’s most important goals
Who You Are:
- Obsessed with building products people love
- You have a solid understanding of engineering, familiarity with machine learning and data science, and technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- You have experience with machine learning, ranking/relevance systems, and experimentation
- You have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, are a self starter and an analytical thinker.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- B.S in Computer Science (or related discipline)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From