Office Tour Photos
Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) is the best and fastest place to see what’s happening and what people are talking about all around the world. From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, from big events to everyday interests. If it’s happening anywhere, it’s happening first on Twitter. Twitter is where the full story unfolds with all the live commentary and where live events come to life unlike anywhere else. Twitter is available in more than 40 languages around the world. The service can be accessed at Twitter.com and on a variety of mobile devices. For more information, visitabout.twitter.com
- Founded in 2006
- Headquarters in San Francisco, CA
- Revenue in 2019: $3.46B
- 70% of users are international
- 3800 employees globally
Our team at Twitter is committed to increasing the collective health, openness, and civility of public conversation on Twitter. We’re seeking a Product Manager to improve healthy participation in public conversation. You will be responsible for driving product strategy and building features to reduce toxic and low quality content. You’ll build strong relationships across Product, Engineering, Legal, Policy, Operations and many other partners to transform visionary ideas into specific feature launches. This is an area where you can define industry-leading best practices and have a direct impact on the quality of conversations on Twitter.
Skills and Experience
You might be the ideal candidate if you:
- Have a proven history of delivering consumer products (5+ years) and a deep understanding of online platform health and safety.
- Make nuanced product decisions, taking into account the diversity inherent in a large, global community.
- Are a leader in the field when it comes to issues like content moderation and quality, safety & abuse, and other initiatives.
- Facilitate thoughtful conversations between members of your team, as well as with other members of leadership.
- Enjoy making difficult things happen and solving the many challenges along the way.
- Are patient, driven, flexible, and open-minded.
- Have unimpeachable ethics and excellent judgment.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
As part of this role, you may be exposed to sensitive or graphic content including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography, and other graphic images.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More Jobs From