Office Tour Photos
Who We Are
We are looking for an extraordinary product leader for our Conversations Infrastructure products. The Conversations team is a new group formed to build the next generation platform to power public conversations on Twitter. Our goal is to build a more powerful and sustainable platform that can enable fast-paced product development and encourage healthy discourse on Twitter. This is an outstanding opportunity to help define the future of conversations on Twitter.
What You’ll Do
In partnership with a best in class team of distributed system engineers, you will be responsible for developing, prioritizing, communicating, and executing on a strategy and roadmap of infrastructure features that provide the central building blocks for conversation feature development.
- Tune our product strategy and execution to make sure we are delivering infrastructure products that are fast, efficient and dependable for our customer teams
- Collaborate on and/or lead the creation of product processes and engineering infrastructure that enable feature teams to quickly test product hypotheses in the Conversations space
- Partner closely with eng management and teams to support efficient decision making, principled product ideation, and smooth execution
- Deeply understand the needs of the customer and make sure that those needs are well understood by your team
- Maintain close relationships with customers to keep tight objective alignment while building trust, and thought partnership
- Keep optics high with leadership and the broader business for the critical work these teams are doing
Who You Are
You are a customer obsessed product leader that’s passionate about large scale distributed systems, thrives in a complex product environment and can rally teams to deliver outstanding products. You bring both deep technical and PM leadership expertise, a strong intuition for business and decision making, and the ability to lead via influence.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
- A track record of building and shipping large scale infrastructure products
- Technical depth that lets you communicate with, understand, and earn the respect of outstanding engineers
- Excellent structured thinking and clear communication style, both in person and in writing
- A knack for translating complex technical concepts for a variety of non-technical audiences
- Strong quantitative background and empirical thinking skills
- An innovative and detail oriented approach to problem solving
- A strong growth mindset and servant leadership approach to product management
- Comfort and experience with leading through influence rather than authority
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Outstanding planning, collaboration, and organizational skills
- In-depth technical understanding of large scale distributed systems
- A track record of leading large scale infrastructure products
- Experience supporting teams that span multiple geographies
- 5+ years of product management experience
- BA, BS in Computer Science, MBA a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From