Catalants Expert Marketplace platform has re-invented the $250 billion management consulting industry by connecting business leaders with world class independent consultants on-demand. With backing from some of the worlds top venture capital firms, Catalant is breaking records every quarter and doubling down on our growth strategy.
As we continue to bolster our industry-leading product, we are growing the team that will take Catalant to the next level, investing across the board in our people and products.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated product manager to help scale our rapidly growing Expert Marketplace business. As a key member of our Marketplace product team, youll lead a 4-6 person scrum team, working side-by-side with designers and engineers to solve critical, impactful problems. You will be ambitious, highly organized, and resourceful. You will operate with a sense of urgency to build an industry-shaping company and act as a leader across the organization. Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
A Product Manager at Catalant is expected to be excellent at four key aspects of product development:
Vision & Strategy: Capable of finding the next big opportunity for Catalant based on creativity, market insights, and customer behavior. Strong ability to articulate how audacious ideas fit with the broader company strategy.
Execution & Impact: Can turn a strategy into a logical and coherent execution plan. Consistently make an impact on product success metrics, as an individual contributor and as a team. individually and through the team. Can drive a high-stakes project, creating trust across the organization.
Communication & Leadership: Motivates across various functions (Engineering, Design, Sales, Ops, Finance, Marketing, Talent). Acts as a true force-multiplier, making his/her colleagues and teams consistently better.
Design Thinking & User Empathy: Raw design sense, an understanding of our users, and the ability to iterate quickly based on feedback. Works in a deeply customer-centric approach.
What you'll do
- You will own a key pillar of our product strategy, and help to define a product vision and roadmap.
- You will lead a scrum team to deliver products that strengthen Catalants strategic and competitive position and deliver value for our customers.
- You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and key internal stakeholders to ensure maximum effectiveness of your roadmap.
- You will use data and customer research to validate your hypotheses and keep your team focused on building the right thing, fast.
- You will make process and product adjustments in a quickly evolving environment to ensure the success and happiness of your team.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience in product management, with a strong preference for prior talent marketplace experience.
- Experience shipping multiple features that have delivered value for customers; you have learned and improved from owning the full product management lifecycle.
- Self-motivation, demonstrating that you are execution-oriented, and willing to roll up your sleeves to ensure success. You take ownership and can find ways to overcome barriers and challenges to deliver results.
- Youve demonstrated adaptability and grace under pressure, which has allowed you to succeed in dynamic, fast-paced organizations.
- Leadership ability and an understanding how to motivate and get the best out of those you work with. Engineers and designers are excited to work with you and be part of your team.
- You have demonstrated success defining product roadmaps, and building collaboratively with design and engineering peers.
- The ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage communication and collaboration with customers, internal stakeholders, and colleagues.
- Ability to creatively translate customer needs into product features that drive value.A solid knowledge of UI and UX best practices and have shipped products that demonstrate these principles.
At Catalant, we strive to offer a work environment where employees can bring however much of their full, authentic self as they desire. With this in mind, we are happy to offer our employees:
- Flexible paid time off
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave regardless of how you choose to grow your family
- Generous health insurance coverage as well as optional vision and dental
- 401k to save for retirement
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
- A lifestyle spending account to be used towards home office set up, cell phone, commuting, and learning & development
- A Wellness credit to support your own health + well being
In response to COVID-19, our headquarters in Boston is not open for interviews at this time. We are hiring and conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Until further notice, new (and current) team members are able to work from the office permitting they are vaccinated and follow safety guidelines.