Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Twitter is committed to serving the public conversation by helping users stay informed, inform others and discuss what matters.
Twitter is looking for a Product Designer to join the Advertiser Experience team responsible for designing and building world-class advertising tools for businesses, large and small. In this role, you’ll work with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create experiences that enable businesses to successfully promote their products and services to customers in a compelling and relevant way.
The Twitter Design family envisions the products that fuel Twitter’s mission to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We have a direct impact on product strategy, roadmaps, and the detailed design of new experiences. We believe in building strong relationships, surpassing expectations, and having fun along the way.
Who You Are:
You are a business-oriented product designer who is driven by unraveling complexity into clarity. You will bring a strong mix of project leadership, team investment, ‘Design-Thinking’ methodologies, design system knowledge, talent, expertise, and innovative product insights to the role. You’ll balance a rigorous user-centric perspective with the ability to make bold decisions and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment. You will foster cross-functional and cross-product area collaboration and consistency by working closely with product managers and engineers to shape the vision and define the roadmap for our products. You will partner with our Research team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design. You will always champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional environment
- Expert in product design, user interface and interaction design, visual and motion design, storytelling, and prototyping.
- Moves easily between the appropriate tools, systems, and processes for the problem.
- Works at a high standard of creativity, craft, and quality, at a high velocity.
- Able to facilitate creative workshops, crits, and design reviews with partners.
- A record of leading large-scoped projects that deliver impact.
- Leader on their team in design skills, product contributions, and customer focus.
- Demonstrates a high standard of documentation as a common practice in their work.
- Executes effectively by providing strategic direction in their product area.
- Ability to lead broad initiatives and build motivational consensus with cross-functional partners and leads.
- Consistently demonstrates a strong understanding of customer needs and motivations; Consistently instills empathy on teams across their function
- Experience working with design peers across multiple product areas while collaborating effectively with engineering managers, product leaders, and researchers.
- Experience with the creation of design systems and componentization.
- A diverse portfolio (including B2B & B2C projects), across web and mobile, that reflect critical thinking and design excellence.
- A passion for Twitter and its potential, and a desire to reach every person on the planet in our purpose to serve the public conversation.
- Clear and precise writing and communication skills.
- Embraces and encourages, diverse perspectives to inspire product thinking.
- Business acumen
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From