CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
As our Sr. or Principal AI and Machine Learning Product Manager, you will drive strategy and prioritization of data driven products that would deliver value to our customers and our operations. You will lead discovery, definition and ultimately development and launch of products that will automate apparel design, development and manufacturing processes. You will be defining the product roadmap and working closely with our data scientist and data engineer to design and build out our Azure Data Infrastructure, drive requirements and definition of taxonomies with the business teams, and prioritize and define, in collaboration with the data scientist, data capture and data analysis requirements.
You will also need to work closely with business stakeholders and might need to lead cross-functional teams to design and implement new business processes and data attribution.
We are at the beginning of our data product roadmap and our Senior or Principal AI and Machine Learning Product Manager will be able to shape the infrastructure and build a new, unburdened by legacy solutions.
- Build product that automate all or parts of apparel design and manufacturing process
- Conduct or sponsor primary and secondary research to identify painpoints and opportunities.
- Conduct industry research of existing solutions.
- Conduct build vs buy vs partner analysis of 3rd party solutions.
- Become or be an expert of apparel design, development and manufacturing most pressing problems and how can CreateMe address them.
- Become or be an expert in using data to solve manufacturing problems.
- Analyze manufacturing data.
- Analyze style data.
- Collaborate with the data engineer and data scientist to build out data warehouse infrastructure by providing prioritized requirements.
- Collaborate with the data engineer and data scientist to establish and develop data processing needs, such as natural language processing.
- Identify additional data capture needs.
- Lead taxonomy definition.
- Lead translation of physical product attributes into data attributes.
- Work with the data analyst to prioritize and create reports for business stakeholders.
- 10+ years of professional data product and platform development experience including designing data solutions, data engineering and data pipeline development & management
- Proficiency in programming languages: SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Experience with image recognition
- Knowledgeable in ETL processes, data pipelines & queues, API integrations
- Ability to articulate complex technical solutions to business and marketing stakeholders that enable the adoption of data platforms
- Demonstrated ability to present analyses, business performance results and actionable recommendations to business and technical clients
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, good work ethic and an on-point business intuition
- Apparel manufacturing experience is a plus
- Smart manufacturing experience is a plus
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.