Office Tour Photos
Core to Vistaprint’s continued growth in recent years, is having a highly skilled and specialist pricing team that facilitates informed business and marketing decisions. You will be part of a world-class international team that operates in real partnership with the business, working on major strategic questions and analysis that underpins the success of our organization as well as developing cutting edge models to support pricing recommendations.
Vistaprint has started its transformation towards a data-product centric organization with the initiative of “Next Gen Pricing&Promo” since April 2019. We have successfully piloted the introduction of more differentiated, data-driven list price and discount settings.
As a Senior Pricing Specialist (Rollout Lead) you will be driving the team forward by executing our new pricing strategies globally. Overall, you will collaborate with lines of business leads (product category or market based) and marketing team members to ensure the correct execution of our pricing strategy. Once the transformation is executed, you will be developing and testing your pricing hypotheses from ideation to execution in conjunction with both the lines of business leads and the central pricing team.
Your role will involve:
- Developing a deep understanding of our pricing methodologies and supporting models to determine the optimal list prices and promotions for an assigned line of business
- Extensive collaboration with both core stakeholders across the business as well as with the central pricing team
- Responsible for providing the input needed by the model to generate price recommendations
- Creating the overall roadmap for pricing optimization and testing strategy for the assigned line of business
- Defining and implementing pricing strategies for a broad range of products. This includes identifying an opportunity, creating a hypothesis, building impact assessments, getting buy-in on the pricing recommendation and implementing the changes on the site
- Tracking and measuring the success of the hypotheses
- Communicating hypotheses and results of price changes/tests to a varied audience
- Understanding competition and price elasticity of products and modeling scenarios to understand profitability impact of pricing changes
- Mentoring others in the team
In return, you will bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an analytical role, ideally within a pricing or marketing team
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics/Business/Finance, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Business or other related technical discipline.
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude and be able to make data-based decisions
- Work experience within an ecommerce environment is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply new tools and techniques
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL experience a plus, but you will have the opportunity to learn it
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Inter-personal and communication skills including strong spoken, written, and visual storytelling abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment! So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now!
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From