Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking, and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Network Engineer who is responsible for designing, planning, deploying, supporting, and administering network systems, infrastructures, and devices for the Interactions offices. The Senior Network Engineer will implement the appropriate tools to manage the multi-site, 24x7 network infrastructure and solutions.
- Participate in network infrastructure design and build activities.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Own all aspects of the office networks.
- Travel to various offices as needed.
- Support and implement network routing configurations including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and other industry standard routing protocols.
- Provide escalation support, administration, and advanced troubleshooting.
Provide support for the following activities:
- process creation, document creation, and process management
- defining new standards and product selection
- maintenance and upgrades, as needed
- auditing, compliance, and reporting
- asset management of networking devices
- third party vendor and OEM coordination
- setting standards for integration with internal stake holders and customers.
- vulnerability scanning
- Assist in the support of networking infrastructure on an as needed basis - must be able to work outside of regular work hours for general network maintenance, upgrades or outages.
- Assist with corporate IT troubleshooting as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, or equivalent technical education.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in design, development, configuration, and implementation of enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors.
- Five or more years focused in network design
- Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of Cisco CCDE, CCIE and other professional certifications.
- Demonstrated expertise with Cisco routers, ASA firewalls, and Nexus switches
- Demonstrated expertise with Juniper MX routers and SRX firewalls
- Demonstrated expertise with routing Protocols: OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP.
- Demonstrated expertise with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, and Wireshark.
- Demonstrated expertise with WAN environments, WAN architectures, MPLS, VPLS, and MLA VPNs
- Demonstrated expertise with Quality of Service (QOS): Traffic engineering/ Models / Best Practices
- Ability to work within design teams and mentor colleagues.
- Cisco and/or Juniper certifications
- Familiarity with SIP SBCs such as ACME Packet.
- Experience with IPv6 implementations.