The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The Sr. Marketing Programs Manager position plays a critical role leading the development of integrated marketing strategies and executing supporting campaigns. Engaging with prospects and customers through an appropriate mix of channels to support the buyers journey is a critical component of our companys growth strategy.
Based in Bedford, MA, you will work closely with all marketing functions to increase demand generation effectiveness and grow your career. Dont miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing company with an enviable market position and excellent people!
- Understand the challenges of industry-leading Pharmaceutical companies and discover how and by whom decisions are made in those organizations.
- Manage and promote clear and compelling content that aligns with the customer journey and sales buying stages and supports the GTM strategy.
- Deploy marketing tactics on an industry basis using multiple channels including digital, events and social media.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create and gain consensus on campaign strategy and programs.
- Analyze metrics to determine effectiveness of marketing activities and impact on sales opportunities.
- Improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing channels and processes.
- Track and manage campaign project plans and budgets.
- Source and manage third party vendors.
What You'll Need
- A bachelors degree and 10-12 years of high-tech B2B marketing experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated campaigns including email, .com, paid media, social, PR/AR, webinars and events.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- 10% travel.
- Curious and eager to learn.