Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are hiring a Senior Associate of Customer Marketing to join our Marketing team. This new position will play a critical role in laying the foundation of the customer experience at Fairmarkit. You will work closely with the go-to-market team to develop new programs across the customer lifecycle that drive usage, foster advocates, and grow our user base. If you love bringing delightful experiences to customers and are excited about the opportunity to own these projects from start to finish, lets talk!
What Youll Do:
- Brainstorm, coordinate, promote, and execute customer programs on a regular basis, including live events and ongoing digital programs.
- Work with stakeholders in marketing and customer success to identify areas for improvement in the customer lifecycle to turn Fairmarkit users into advocates.
- Create compelling customer stories to be shared externally and internally through case studies, success stories, and use case highlights.
- Develop programs that support the advocacy program at all stages, including customer identification, participation, and appreciation.
- Assist in ideation and creation of customer-facing content
What you bring:
- The tenacity to build customer marketing programs from the ground up and continuously improve them based on results
- Deep appreciation for a delightful customer experience and a customer-first approach to everything you do
- Experience with B2B SaaS marketing programs that include tactics such as webinars, email marketing, content, online communities, and/or direct mail.
- Bonus points if this experience is with customer-facing marketing programs.
- Understanding of the different stages of the customer journey and expertise in nurturing customers from one stage to the next
- Creative approach to solving business problems by thinking outside the box and being willing to take risks in our marketing
- High level of comfort interfacing with customers and executives outside of Fairmarkit and a level of professionalism when representing the company in all interactions
- Strong writing skills that transfer to different formats, such as email, website, blogs, content, and case studies
- Strong organizational and communication skills to ensure projects are delivered on time and documented accordingly
- Excitement to be a part of a small, growing team with the opportunity to make real impact from day one
- Willingness to dive into projects that are new to you and a positive attitude towards taking on new challenges
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.