Numerated is a 3-year-old fintech bringing ecommerce experiences to banks and credit unions. We grew our customer base 4X in the last three months as we worked tirelessly to bring digital lending technology to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), distributing nearly 5% of all PPP loans to communities across America. With nearly 100 financial institutions as customers now, we have the exciting opportunity to bring more digital lending and digital account opening experiences to these institutions beyond just PPP loans.
We are looking to welcome an exceptional, well-rounded marketer to our team to lead customer marketing initiatives as part of this exciting opportunity. Primary responsibilities and goals for this role include leading, developing and executing customer communications and marketing initiatives that lay the groundwork for cross-selling opportunities and customer retention. This is an exciting role for a well-rounded marketer looking to touch multiple marketing disciplines and make a direct impact on the companys growth. To be successful in this role, you must work cross-functionally with product, account management, customer success, implementations, and the companys most senior management team.
- Build relationships and work across internal teams to identify what is most relevant, valuable, and timely to communicate to our community of customers
- Draft and send customer email communications, including product information, PPP program updates, Knowledge Center resources, and more
- Manage the production of weekly customer webinars that garner hundreds of viewers, including promotion, operations, and presentation creation in partnership with the CEO and heads of product and marketing
- Plan and execute virtual customer events, working alongside product and customer success, with goals to more rapidly turn customer feedback into product
- Develop and manage a plan for customer reviews, referrals, and loyalty programs with the head of demand generation
- 5+ years experience developing and executing B2B marketing communications, email campaigns, product marketing, and/or events
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technically dense product information in a simple and concise manner to a senior, non-technical audience
- Strong email communication skills with ability to adapt to the companys voice
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to quickly design polished presentations
- Self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally and closely with senior executives
- Desire for or experience thriving in a dynamic, high-growth stage company
- Bonus experience: fintech or banking; building customer marketing from the ground-up; HubSpot
More Jobs From