We are seeking a rock star Sr. Manager of Search Engine Optimization to join the Acquisition Marketing team and drive strategy for numerous CTCT owned properties and sites. This individual will focus on growing and monitoring organic search engine performance and deliver insightful recommendations to improve search rankings, traffic, engagement and conversion. This position requires deep channel expertise and strong bias to action with comfort driving change across the organization. As a key leader, the successful individual will be at the center of expert conversations on what is happening in SERPs today and how we prepare ourselves to expand our footprint tomorrow. Successful candidates will create strategic partnerships and increased SEO mindshare across the organization; with support from an external agency.
What youll do:
- Define SEO strategy & roadmap for all CTCT owned properties in collaboration with respective teams
- Own execution of the strategy and delivery of the defined roadmap
- Work independently on all aspects of SEO with contribution from an external agency
- Partner with website and content teams to drive strategic recommendations and optimizations to drive increased traffic
- Drive insights to influence market opportunities, prioritization and opportunity assessment
- Assess high-performing content thats declined in rankings or performance and provide optimization suggestions
- Lead the day-to-day management of organic search engine optimization projects that support strategic company objectives
- Provide regular reporting and insights on performance and recommendations
- Partner with key stakeholders on Blog, Knowledge Base, Brand, Product, Website and other key teams
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years of work experience leading SEO strategy
- Strong technical, communication, analytical and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed; however, thrives in a team and can take direction
- Analytical and able to use data to identify opportunities and drive results
- Familiarity with search ranking factors, algorithm changes and critical updates
- Experience with research, strategic planning or content development for organic search initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with senior leaders on strategy and performance
- Intellectually curious, loves taking on new challenges and doesnt get rattled by change
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!