We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Were looking for a Sr. Revenue Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team. Their mission is to bring Hudls vision and strategy to life through close collaboration with our go-to-market teams and the broader Business Operations team. Our Revenue Operations teams goal is to maximise our efficiency and effectiveness in delivering revenue growth across our whole customer life cycle. As Hudl grows rapidly, this team is at the heart of our planning and execution rhythm each year, partnering with leaders of our customer-facing teams to bring our strategy to life.
As a qualified candidate, you have experience leading a Revenue Operations or Sales Operations team in a fast-paced environment. Your understanding of SaaS sales fundamentals and the challenges of hyper-growth are matched by your personal and leadership skills that allow you drive alignment and execution across the business from VP level down. You are business-oriented in your approach to Operations - taking Hudls strategy, collaborating to translate it into quarterly plans, and then working with our teams to execute these over days and weeks. You are service-oriented in your approach to leadership - ensuring your team executes all work at a consistently high level and meets all deadlines, while promoting an environment of fun, learning and opportunity for those you manage. While you execute quarterly plans that drive to our annual targets, your team also leads the way in reactive support for our go-to-market teams - ready and able to assist on anything required through the year.
Youll collaborate with stakeholders across the business - your colleagues in our Revenue Systems, Revenue Enablement, and Decision Science teams, and the frontline Sales, Support and Customer Success teams that we serve. Beyond this youll work with Hudlies from teams such as Finance, Legal, HR, Product Management, and Information Architecture. Your ability to work effectively with a wide group of people in various countries and lead them to execute on our shared goals is what will lead you to success in this varied role. As a partner to our revenue leaders youll become close to Hudls challenges and create the path forward for them to grow the business painlessly. As a partner to our broader Business Operations team youll come to own our rhythm of annual planning and execution, taking the lead on a variety of projects related to the revenue engine and customer life cycle in order to free up our specialist teams to focus on their areas of expertise.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. Once we can safely return to our offices, we'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our Lincoln, Omaha, or Boston office. We would consider a fully remote worker.
- Passionate about high quality leadership and the impact you can make on your team and their careers
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment serving multiple stakeholders in multiple countries each with their own varying challenges
- Flexible as you plan ahead with quarterly execution in mind, while knowing that life in Ops is defined by unexpected challenges and how we handle them as they arise
- Collaborative and friendly - a strong, dependable partner for everyone around you while promoting a positive, inclusive work environment
- Experienced in partnering with VPs and Directors of Sales, Customer Success and Support, and serving them with what they need to succeed
- Able to consistently demonstrate an understanding of what life is like for your stakeholders, what their challenges are as we grow, and how we need to serve them
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you have a big-picture view and can align teams to get there
- Hands-on as you lead your team through example by helping deliver projects yourself, becoming deeply involved with day-to-day life in our revenue engine and the various operational projects it takes for us to succeed each year
- Collaborate with a variety of teams as they each play a role alongside you in our organisations mission
- Lead the way developing a team of supportive Ops professionals that just get it done no matter the task and help us drive a scalable business
- Listen to your colleagues and stakeholders, taking time to learn about their world and our customers world before making plans to serve them
- Confidently articulate your Operations strategy and solutions to stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
- Stay laser-focused on the experience of the Hudlies we serve internally, and what they need to execute on our mission
- Challenge robustly but politely, always seeking ways to do better and repeatedly show a willingness to question the status quo.
- Understand that technical and business constraints factor into many decisions - you know when to strive for perfection and when its time to be pragmatic
- Own your work, always being accountable to the business, your stakeholders and your peers for meeting your commitments and delivering work of the required high quality
- Know how and when to tactfully say, No."
- Advise our leaders over time, as you come to learn more about our business and use your skills to develop plans
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (where no meetings are allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.