Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
The Brightcove Marketplace and Technology Partner's team is focused on developing a deep ecosystem of technology that augment the Brightcove platforms capabilities. We sit at the intersection of the partner and customer experience and ensure our users have a delightful experience developing, maintaining, and implementing integrations and video applications.
Were looking for a Senior Manager to lead Marketplace Operations and Partnerships. As part of the leadership team you will be key in driving continued growth of the Brightcove Marketplace. Youll help shape the vision and roadmap of supporting our broad technology ecosystem. You will be an internal champion, coordinating cross-functionally to deliver a superior experience for our partners and customers.
- Grow a team of smart and passionate partner managers and product managers to deliver an amazing marketplace and developer experience
- Work cross functionally and partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Legal, Corporate Marketing, and Product teams to execute creative go-to-market strategies
- Develop, support and maintain key partner relationships to grow the success of the marketplace; responsible for managing Brightcoves partner ecosystem in the marketplace
- Build effective relationships with emerging technology partners (Integrations and Developer Community) and managing technology integrations
- Work alongside the Product Management Team to identify partnership opportunities for the marketplace.
- Manage operational metrics and implement operational excellence in assessing processes (sales enablement, go-to market process, partner pipeline process), operational KPIs, continuous improvement of the marketplace;
- Communicate best practices and feedback on proposed operational improvements
- Champion the integration of the marketplace across the Brightcove go-to market and product strategy.
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred but equivalent professional experience can be considered
- 7+ years having worked within a SaaS, MarTech or Media Tech industry or similar industry
- 4+ years of technology partner management experience
- 3+ years of leading teams as a team lead or people manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong ability to collaborate across different functions or departments, and passion for creating meaningful relationships and connections
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, growing environment with flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Strong contract negotiation skills and highly detailed oriented
- Passion for Brightcoves product and company mission
- Video product knowledge gets big bonus points
- Product Management and/or Marketing experience strongly desired
Location: US HOME BASED (100% REMOTE)
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.