Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $320+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,000+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the worlds fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 80+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $320M+ in software spend
- Saved $70M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And were just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
The Sr. Mgr, Marketing Revenue Operations will serve as a collaborative thought-partner on strategy, planning, and execution to the Director of Marketing. This individual will have a healthy balance of operations, technical and analytical experience in order to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable the Marketing team to drive growth and success. This role will report directly to the VP, Operations and join as one of the first Revenue Operations team members.
- Develop, implement and manage operational marketing solutions and processes
- Oversee marketing funnel process management to optimize lead flow: Lead Scoring, Routing, Qualification, Lead > MQL > SAL > SQL
- Drive the development and implementation of a data-driven lead scoring model to help prioritize leads that have the highest purchase intent
- Responsible for process analysis, optimization, improvement and measurement
- Identify process gaps and areas of opportunity for streamlining and automation
- Work with Marketing department and GTM Business systems stakeholders to gather priorities and business requirements/details, understand needs, advise and propose/develop/implement operational solutions and tools
- Collaborate with Marketing and GTM Business Systems to assess, evaluate and make Marketing SaaS/Tech stack recommendations to meet department goals and requirements including operationally managing the stack
- Translating business requirements to operational and technical requirements
- Manage the marketing automation platform in collaboration with System Admin to build and maintain the system
- Build reports and dashboards to track activity and performance metrics and KPIs including marketing attribution
- Partner with Revenue Analytic & Insights team to make strategic recommendations to marketing gameplan based on data analysis
- 4-7 years of marketing / marketing operations experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides /Pitch
- Experience with CRM Systems (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (i.e. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot)
- Nice to have: Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Anaplan)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of working with project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, Confluence)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong business acumen
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Demonstrated success in delivering results working x-functionally
- Strong work ethic with a get stuff done mentality
- Problem solver, strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, agile and adaptable; used to wearing multiple-hats
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experienced working in a fast pace environment
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.