TraceLink is the company that the world’s most trusted pharmaceutical companies choose for complete connectivity, visibility and traceability of prescription medications across their global supply chains, manufacturing and distribution operations. We’ve built the world's largest cloud-based network to connect the entire Life Sciences supply chain and eliminate a $75 billion counterfeit prescription drug problem that leads to nearly 1 million deaths annually. Our mission is to help the pharmaceutical industry eliminate counterfeit drugs from the global marketplace, so that people everywhere receive the medicines they need in the safest, most secure, and most timely manner possible.
We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fasting growing companies on the planet. Learn more about TraceLink.
TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced Marketing Operations and Automation Senior Manager to join our team.
Are you an amazing marketing automation and lead generation guru who is both strategic and tactical, and can proactively identify opportunities for improvement? Do you have experience working with program managers to optimize campaign set up, track and report on KPIs, and maximize results? Are you a Marketo expert who is proficient at managing lists, optimizing emails and landing pages, marketing automation technology, and A/B tests that provide compelling insights about program effectiveness? If this sounds like you – and you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you.
Function and Role
TraceLink is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations and Automation Senior Manager to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Demand Generation is a core marketing discipline at TraceLink that produces global campaigns designed to create awareness for the company’s products and services, influence purchasing decisions, and feed the sales pipeline with marketing qualified leads.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Worldwide Demand and Content, this position will be based at TraceLink’s corporate headquarters in North Reading, MA. The successful candidate will have experience owning and optimizing a Marketo instance, working with program managers to optimize their campaigns and analytics, liaising with sales operations teams on lead management, and driving the key metrics dashboard for the marketing team. This is a hands-on, highly influential role that will work closely with Demand Generation program managers, Content Marketing, and Sales leadership and the CMO to fill the sales pipeline with MQLs.
- Oversee marketing automation system, Marketo, driving continuous Marketo improvement for sales enablement, automation and personalization capabilities, new features and additional integrations.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to ensure tight Marketo-Salesforce system integration and optimization that improves lead acquisition, workflow efficiencies, MQL scoring, closed-loop monitoring, and metrics dashboard reporting.
- Manage all Marketo integrations with additional platforms, including the CMS, content syndication tools, a B2B marketing attribution tool, and more.
- Set best practices for email QA and deployment designed to minimize errors and distribute expertise across the team.
- Support program managers in the creation and programming of nurture campaigns, building in the correct logic, anticipating all potential paths, and continuously evaluating campaign methodology.
- Develop expertise in Google Analytics and guide meaningful KPI weekly reporting.
- Define quantitative goals for measuring execution effectiveness of all demand activities, providing consistent communication, including dashboards and reports outlining quantifiable results, campaign ROI, program analyses.
- Refine MQL and lead scoring processes for demand generation, utilizing innovative techniques and industry best-practices, and providing insights on the full breadth of the marketing mix to program managers.
- Provide guidance around list acquisition and database subscriptions, enabling the team to acquire new account and contact names of the highest quality and at the most reasonable cost.
- Serve as a knowledge center within marketing organization to bring programs, multivariate tests, and campaigns to life by leveraging data, systems, and various outside vendors.
- Maintain a marketing enablement roadmap that tracks all project dependencies and requirements to allow for proper prioritization and resource allocation.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business; an MBA degree is a plus.
- 7-10 years marketing experience, including 3-4 years in B2B enterprise software.
- Extensive skills in demand generation, and sales pipeline development and analysis.
- Deep experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, or other marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred.
- Preferential consideration given to qualified individuals who possess a background in marketing enterprise software, cloud applications, supply chain solutions, healthcare and/or Life Sciences.
- Well-developed collaboration and negotiating skills; ability to effectively engage cross-functionally and with staff at all levels.
- Keen understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels – from senior executives to peers.
- Strategic thinking and vision, with demonstrable experience translating concepts and ideas into programs that yield successful results.
- Charismatic and enthusiastic team player, with strong intellectual agility and capacity for original thought but the willingness to roll up sleeves and execute.
- Passion for thriving in a rapidly changing environment with tight timelines that values creativity and flawless execution.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the supply chain for the Life Sciences industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you.