We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. – Rob Cohen President, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
The Sr. Manager of Marketing Data and Operations will oversee marketing operations strategy and tactics. This individual will play a critical role in driving overall marketing efficiency and effectiveness; visibility into marketing performance by focusing on technologies, reporting and analytics; and instituting best-in-class operational processes. The operational role within Marketing reports to the Senior Director of Performance Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, identify and implement core marketing technologies, applications and tools to create repeatable, consistent practices and processes that drive operational efficiencies across the marketing organization and deliver insights to support and evolve marketing strategies and tactics.
- Implement best practices for Marketo marketing automation, lead management and reporting. This will include hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page, video and form creation, testing and tracking.
- Build reports and dashboards that measure performance and drive accountability for the full customer funnel, from lead inquiry to qualified demand to closed opportunities and upsell/cross sells.
- Increase the quality, volume, usability, and access to data that can be used for marketing and business decisions while ensuring that recurring data process and activities are highly automated to improve outcomes (time, quality, robustness, etc.) while increasing efficiencies (costs, streamline processes, etc.).
- Drive and manage email process: assets, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other team leads across the broader enterprise, including information and activity sharing, and collaborating towards common data goals.
- Train and support marketing colleagues to ensure team alignment and consistency and guarantee adherence to best practices.
- Maintain and grow our marketing database of marketable records working closely with our sales and revenue operations teams.
- Ensure the health of marketing technology systems and processes
- Maintain and improve our lead scoring model.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the company's marketing operations and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the company's marketing data and develop insights that can be used to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Ensure digital marketing processes, technology and integrations are in place for measurement of all activities.
- Evolve and enhance the current lead scoring system to better prioritize leads and increase the efficiency of the sales team.
- Identify and implement marketing automation tools that can help streamline marketing operations.
- Develop and implement a plan for tracking and reporting on marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Ensure best in class ABM marketing is in place for top accounts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that drive leads and revenue.
- Streamline and automate data reporting and metrics tracking to understand ROI.
In 6 months…
- Create and market to persona’s in Marketo.
- Understand and analyze our various customer journeys and automate client/prospects experience based on these journeys.
- Develop and launch a training process for marketing technology users.
- Reduce funnel timeline and cost of lead through strategic marketing.
- Optimize the company's lead generation processes and increase the volume and quality of leads generated.
- Develop and implement a plan for A/B testing marketing campaigns and landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- Work with the communications and performance marketing team to develop and execute a content marketing strategy that drives engagement and generates leads.
- Implement an advanced marketing attribution model that accurately tracks the impact of marketing campaigns on revenue.
In 12 months…
- Develop and implement a martech roadmap that supports the company's overall marketing strategy.
- Implement a closed-loop reporting system that provides insights into the entire customer journey, from initial touchpoint to closed sale.
- Continuously optimize marketing campaigns based on data-driven insights and best practices.
- Develop and implement a plan for scaling marketing operations to support the company's growth objectives.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making within the marketing team, and ensure that all team members have access to the insights they need to do their jobs effectively.
What You Need:
- 5-7 years of marketing technology / marketing operations experience.
- 3 years’ experience working with Marketo and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics) (similar experience with Eloqua may be considered).
- Marketo certification highly preferred.
- Deep experience with website tagging and analytics, including advanced-level experience with either Google and/or Adobe web analytics and tagging software.
- Other Adobe Marketing Cloud product knowledge a plus (ie Test & Target and Audience Manager).
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation (email, tradeshows, webinars, etc), analytics, etc.
- Experience in architecting marketing data.
- Knowledge of data privacy compliance and best practices.
- Strong project and operational leadership skills and experience
- Health care experience is preferred.
- A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
- The ability to periodically travel for work.
- A high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions. Experience working a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing work environments
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.