Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and were reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. Its no surprise that were a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But were proud of what weve accomplishedandwere humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
Mendix is in search of a highly talented Operations Sr. Manager who can grow their career. Ideally, the candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in providing insights and guiding the Customer Success Operations team to improve Business process, build programs that promote Customer adoption and improvement in overall organization. The atmosphere is highly collaborative so we need a true go-getter, someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to improve business. With the end goal to help and drive customer expansions within the company, Services attach rates to promote customer success and reduce time to value. In this newly created hands on role, The Senior Manager, Global CS Operations will work closely with our VP of Revenue Operations and the VP of Customer Success and Services to build up this already highly functioning team that will support Mendix as we continue with our aggressive growth.
Youll help our internal customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the Customer Success organization to increase impact
- Lead a team of 3 senior analysts, to maintain the cadence of the business, plan the business, and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our Customer Success Team to drive value with Platform usage, updates and advise management with insights to guide the team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Guiding change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
Youre the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years direct experience in Business Operations or Data Analytics, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- Experience in working and leading in a multi regional, multi cultural environment, and thrives in accommodating for cross regional awareness and nuances.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience,
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Previous Customer Success Experience big plus
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Customer Journey processes and systems (Customer analytics, services attach rates, NPS, expansion metrics).
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our MendixBlue guiding principles. Being MendixBlue means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. Its kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, alwaysyou belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long termyou belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask what if? and work to find a way or make oneyou belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if youre up for learning from your failuresyou belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos dont last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win regardless of who they come fromyou belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it doneyou belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and were happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you doyou belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our companys existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.