Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
As part of the Brand and Product Marketing team, you’ll be a key player in driving organic growth, brand equity and significantly contribute to the company's revenue goals. This role requires a manager with experience in both big picture ideation and attention to details, setting up, running and measuring campaigns in collaboration with different stakeholders in the company. They must be excellent project managers, technical, organized and results-oriented. This role also requires excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills. Senior Manager, CLM is a crucial role on our team, who will strategize, implement, monitor, and constantly optimize email marketing campaigns, launch and manage A/B testing and be able to analyze large data sets to measure the effectiveness of campaigns. This position is essential to the day-to-day operations of our marketing team and requires an individual with expert-level campaign execution knowledge that works well in an extremely fast paced, constantly changing environment. You will directly contribute to the success of our rapidly growing business.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand business requirements, campaign goals and draft a proposed strategy, establish KPIs to measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Build and execute multi channel campaigns using several tools including our CLM platform, SMS platform and coordination with OB/IB calling teams, track campaign performance and report it on a regular basis to internal stakeholders
- Set up campaigns for effective measurement including clean test & control groups, regularly adjust and optimize programs in order to hit sales and revenue goals
- Take direct ownership of daily, weekly and monthly campaign metrics
- Utilize analytics tools to run reports and aid in the development of performance insights and future campaign ideation
- Partner with product marketing, legal and sales on message development and optimization
- Required: 3+ years developing and managing email campaigns
- Experience working in a highly cross functional environment managing several different stakeholders
- Experience in subscription business models and metrics (LTV, churn, etc.) a plus
- Experience using CRM tools to build email campaigns and automated campaigns
- Highly analytical with deep understanding of A/B testing
- Strong presentation and Excel/Google sheets skills
- Ability to multitask and run several campaigns simultaneously
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Data driven with an understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools, comfortable with data, interest in or knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills - ability to work with a remote team is paramount
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.