Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win.
We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced and visionary Manager, Creative to establish the video voice of the company. You will oversee our video production team, leading, developing and streamlining digital video content. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and nurturing a team of internal/external producers and creators and will work closely with the marketing and digital teams across the organization to conceptualize and develop product, brand and culture creative and video campaigns that range from straightforward to clever, witty and innovative/out of the box.
You will be responsible for building out the vision for video and bringing to life the products, culture and campaign concepts and leading the strategic planning of assets against the ideas, as well as audience growth across all relevant social platforms and mobile.The Manager, Creative acts as the right hand to the Creative Director and is responsible for execution of the creative vision across all mediums and channels. This requires the ability to apply out of the box creative thinking, business knowledge, data and customer insights to brand-building and business-building executions that get attention and deliver results.
What you'll do:
- Create briefs, scripts, casting, production schedules, budgets, graphics, music, rough edits, voice over and final deliverable of requested projects.
- Partner very closely product marketing, content, digital demand gen marketing team, to understand the vision and design framework for product launch videos, events, customer videos and a monthly big idea video.
- Understand the needs of each marketing channel and best practices to develop creative that will have the greatest impact to the customer.
- Mentor and grow an internal team as well as secure a lineup of freelance talent to help the brand achieve a recognizable photographic and video graphic handwriting across multiple marketing channels.
- Work with the creative team to create a seamless and easy system of asset management to enable teams to access photography easily and to communicate preferred assets and video to the marketing teams.
- Oversee all video production and animation work streams, incorporating needs and requests of other teams and adjusting production strategies as needed
- Establish, manage, and clearly communicate overall timelines, project deliverable, and resourcing needs related to production
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
- Own production budgets and schedules for a variety of projects and oversee various external partners in managing logistics for producing ads and digital assets
- Collaborate with marketing, social and digital teams to concept and develop video campaigns that align with sales goals, platform strategy and activates new audiences.
- Advise and disseminate video best practices, latest trends and technology for social and digital platforms.
- Help meet audience growth goals across platforms and lead platform-specific video campaigns to increase social video views and engagement, subscribers/followers
- Develop new and innovative ways to leverage video content to increase site traffic, optimize product Go To Market and revenue.
Who you are:
5+ years of producing experiences within an ad agency and/or internal creative department in a marketing organization
- Experience in digital media with a focus on video content development and social video strategy An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Proven experience working with Art Directors, Production, and freelance talent.
- Deep skill and knowledge in all things related to photography and videography.
- Deep knowledge of a Digital first marketing approach, understanding the needs of paid and social media and how to capture creative that best suits the requirements of success in those channels.
- A change maker, a ground breaker, someone who challenges the status quo and can help us to move the brand forward.
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way.
- Bachelor degree and equivalent experience required
- Disciplined approach to managing projects, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required
- Extensive knowledge and experience with producing a wide variety of assets for use in digital, motion, social, print, and web
- Previous experience managing a creative team with strong leadership, organizational and team work skills that promote creative thinking
- Proven track record of using video to grow audiences across social platforms
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com.
More Jobs From