As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
You're an experienced full funnel content strategist with experience defining the vision for a global, multi-product B2B SaaS organization. You thrive off creating new, engaging types of content, while optimizing current content in order to get the right messages to the right audience at the right time. You are motivated to help a rapidly growing business achieve key objectives within an increasing competitive landscape.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead global marketing content strategy across a suite of products, with a focus on developing content for multiple channels (email, PPC, Web, big rock content assets) for various buyer personas.
- Design content plan to support in-flight and planned campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, with a sensitivity to technical depth, and awareness of business continuity and disaster recovery trends.
- Oversee a small team of content marketers responsible for content research and production. Manage editorial calendar for Content Center (first party and third party).
- Review and uphold Dattos tone of voice and messaging consistency across all digital and offline properties.
- Responsible for partnering with PR and Product Marketing to ensure cohesive messaging across a full funnel stack of marketing activities.
- Partner with Digital Marketing to develop compelling content strategy to drive relevancy and engagement across our global SEO and PPC strategy.
- Establish the concept of content marketing for the full customer journey, develop the strategy and plan to support this, with a view to scaling across global marketing teams.
- Define capacity model for content marketing, with a future facing lens. Streamline and manage relationships with third-party content vendors globally to maximise content production targets.
- Present content strategy concepts and quarterly deliverables to internal and external teams including senior leaders.
- Attract, develop and motivate a team of high performing content marketers, to drive content pipeline and scale for global teams.
- 8+ years experience in writing, content creation, and content planning
- 3+ years experience developing content strategy and directly managing content marketing teams
- A solid understanding of content marketing principles including; full funnel content strategy, multiple products support, digital content, partner marketing content
- Strong business and marketing acumen
- Strategic planning for content marketing B2B teams within SaaS/Cloud industry
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with collaborators across design, web development, campaigns, product marketing, PR and outside partners such as agencies and publications.
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- A world-class communicator
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.