Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, US-Remote
Applause is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team remotely and report in to our headquarters located in Framingham, MA office. Here in our headquarters we create and maintain the heart of our business – a platform that enables our hundreds of thousands of in-the-wild testers to provide quick and meaningful feedback to the world’s largest app-creating companies. We still work like a startup in small, fast-paced, energetic groups but with all the perks of a larger organization.
As an Engineer at Applause you will:
· Design and develop the next generation Applause platform.
· Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
· Work closely with product managers, designers and customers to deliver impactful product initiatives.
We are looking for engineers who:
· Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
· Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
· Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams.
· Have 5+ years experience building commercial web services and applications and know how these work, how to keep them running, and how to make them scale.
As members of feature-focused teams, we are looking for people with the following technology skills:
· Proficient in Java
· Good understanding of the Java web development ecosystem
· Experience using Spring, SpringBoot, Spring MVC and similar
· Hands on experience with Spring Persistence API such as Hibernate or Eclipselink
· Experience with relational and No-SQL databases
· Experience with component-driven front end frameworks and libraries such as Angular and React (HTML/SCSS/TypeScript)
· Experience designing, implementing, and testing services and applications
· Familiar with containerization
· Tooling: Maven/Gradle, Yarn/Webpack, Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc
· Ability to solve problems/tasks independently
Be part of the success in developing Applauses’ next generation platform. You’ll be owning features from start to finish: defining, designing and building new features; deploying with the latest tools including Docker, Terraform, Mesosphere and Marathon; all as part of a feature-based agile team, within a global engineering effort, using modern development methodologies.
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly-vetted testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Ford, Fox, Google, and Dow Jones — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.
Learn more at: www.applause.com
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you are qualified to perform the essential functions of this role, but believe you require a reasonable accommodation to do so, please email [email protected]. Please be sure to include the role you are applying for and the nature of the reasonable accommodation you are seeking in your email.