Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of one of our Technology teams, you will contribute to building solutions that use natural language processing, cognitive computing, and artificial intelligence applications or the frameworks and infrastructure that support them.
The Senior Front End Developer plays a key role in building out features on a number of Interactions products, both internal and externally facing. The Senior Front End Developer will work on a team with other developers building features, addressing defects, performing code reviews, interfacing with stakeholders, and other aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Write clean, well tested front end code on an ongoing basis
- Perform code reviews, making use of best practices and accepted standards
- Design and implement new features and codebase refactors
- Triage and address customer issues
- Deploy code frequently into production
- Effectively communicate within and outside the team.
- Work on an agile team to deliver high quality software on time, providing progress updates and reporting any issues or technical difficulties.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of React and ecosystem skills including Babel and ES6
- Strong proficiency in web technologies - CSS, JS, HTML, DOM, APIs, etc
- Experience working with APIs and asynchronous code
- Understanding of relational databases
- Ability to write server side code in Node.js
- Enjoys coding and solving challenging and complex technical problems.
- Must have strong testing, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and excellent collaboration skills.
- Proactive, independent problem solver; addresses complex challenges with both focus and curiosity.
- Exposure to machine learning applications
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Strong skills in server-side REST API development in node.js or other frameworks
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.