The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. Founded more than 30 years ago by the best and brightest engineers at MIT, we continue to tackle the most complex process manufacturing challenges. Our aspenONE software enables our customers to achieve operational excellence by increasing capacity, improving margins, and reducing costs, while becoming more energy efficient, ensuring safety, and shrinking their carbon footprint. This is a place where people are fiercely passionate about technology and have a desire to make a difference through the application of engineering and software technologies to solve real business problems.
As a Senior Front-End Developer in our Technology Group, you will develop cloud native solutions combining AI and Machine Learning with Aspen Techs Engineering solutions. You will leverage your skills and passion for Web Application development to provide leadership that will help drive AspenTechs Asset Optimization strategy.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support innovative cloud native software applications
- Collaborate with customers, product managers, designers and developers to understand customer needs and translate them into product requirements and specifications
- Investigate new and developing technologies as they appear in industry and academia and determine how to leverage these new technologies into our software applications
What You'll Need
- Bachelors in Computer Science; Masters preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Expertise developing web applications with Angular
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Problem-solving ability and attention to details
- Knowledge of Agile development processes
- Demonstrated history of working well in groups
- Excellent communication skills