Chewy seeks a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to join our growing team based in Boston. The incumbent will play a key role in bridging the gap between finance and technology, ensuring the accuracy of information derived from our financial systems, and identifying process improvement opportunities. Success in this role will require effective communication skills, innovative thinking, and a passion for delivering results.
What You will Do:
- The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will be assisting the Financial Systems Administrator with providing systems support for end users.
- Work hands-on with internal customers and stakeholders to understand business processes and drive business transformation and process improvement while providing Oracle ERP solutions as an internal consultant.
- Be a key member of cross functional project teams to support Chewys new business lines and assist with design and implementation of downstream reporting and compliance.
- Participate in software upgrades, design, implementation, functional testing, and data validation to ensure quality solutions and ensure that all financial modules are meeting organizational needs.
- Understand functional aspects of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting. Understanding of currency translations, inter-company eliminations, and consolidation accounting under various GAAPs
- Strong understanding of Corporate month end close and consolidation process and actual corporate reporting requirements
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Anticipate problems, identify root causes, and be proactive about preventing issues from occurring.
- Provide Production Support for various financial systems across multiple platforms.
- Ensure that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of all related systems.
- Manage security and access to various financial systems.
What You will Need:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance or MIS in CPG industry.
- Experience with financial systems and reporting platforms such as Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle FCCS, and Hyperion.
- Experience with supporting the consolidation process in FCCS including areas such as configuration, data management and migration concepts.
- Good to have experience/knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financial Modules such as (AP, AR, GL) and Oracle FCCS.
- Experience with Oracle cloud quarterly updates.
- End-to-end knowledge of processes such as Procure-to-Pay and Order-To-Cash Experience with SOX/Internal Controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to explain system issues to non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to prioritize work and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be effective working independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly.
- Demonstrate an analytical, methodical, and creative approach to resolving issues.
- Experience working in Oracle Cloud OTBI.
- Prior experience in retail and high-volume e-commerce industries.
- Oracle Certifications a Plus.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].