Chewy is seeking an Sr. Executive Recruiter in Dania Beach, FL or Boston, MA to attract and recruit world-class executive talent to our hyper growth company. As a strategist, thought leader, and subject matter expert in executive search, this role will work directly with C-level executives to help the business scale and recruit top leaders for executive roles across multiple businesses. This position reports to the Head of Executive Search and will be a key member of the executive search team within Talent Acquisition.
The Sr. Executive Recruiter owns and executes Director to Vice President level searches and will be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including research, candidate generation and development, senior client management, and offer negotiations with multiple components of compensation. This role manages the full life cycle of recruiting from research and talent mapping to leading debriefs and offers. The role is a critical senior position that influences our future and drives great leadership hires at Chewy.
What You'll Do:
- Conducting research and building out talent networks to develop a map of targeted talent, companies and geographies
- Creating robust search strategies to identify and attract top talent to drive Chewys future business growth
- Developing prospects for both of open and opportunistic openings, assessing and screening, and making recommendations to leadership
- Leading C-level client meetings and communications on search progress and candidate engagement techniques
- Developing innovative ways to instill high standards in executive hiring
- Provide strategic guidance, education, and calibration techniques to senior leaders and interview teams
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of experience recruiting executive leadership talent in a competitive market
- 5+ years of search firm or internal Corporate executive recruiting experience
- Proven track record of leading, advising and influencing executive leadership
- 5+ years of experience in a hyper growth organization, ideally with global scope
- Compelling communicator both in verbally and in writing that engages and influences senior stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
- Position may require some travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com