The Platform Infrastructure Safety Software team designs and develops high quality software to bolster the safety critical applications on the Motional Vehicle platforms. We are a team of engineers who bring a broad experience in software development and leverage this to develop software which pushes the boundaries of what has been achieved in the autonomous vehicle safety space.
The Motional global headquarters are located at 100 Northern Avenue in Boston, MA. Nestled in the busting Seaport district with sweeping views of Boston Harbor and downtown Boston, the offices are located close to major transit lines and a quick walk to various restaurants and popular attractions.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with software and system teams to lead the AUTOSAR development workflow including system description, development of components, integration of components to the system, deployment on target hardware, debugging using tools for embedded systems.
- Act as the AUTOSAR Subject Matter Expert during software architecture and development phases
- Provide AUTOSAR technical leadership and mentoring for other engineers in the organization
What we're looking for:
- Familiarity with Vector AUTOSAR tools
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years direct AUTOSAR experience
- Experience with bringing up AUTOSAR on new microcontroller platforms
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR Development Workflow
- Experience creating System and Software Descriptions for AUTOSAR
- Strong embedded hardware/software background including working with peripherals
- Hands-on experience with configuring AUTOSAR MCAL, BSW, RTE, and implementing SWC and CDD
- Hands-on experience with automotive communication protocols such as CAN, CAN-FD, ETH, LIN, SPI, etc. using tools like CANalyzer, WireShark, etc.
- Proficient in C and familiar with C++
Bonus Points (not required):
- ISO 26262 familiarity, familiarity with Functional Safety
- Experience with Multicore development
- Experience with OSEK is a plus
- Experience with working with cyber-security requirements
- Low level microcontroller development
- Experience working with external companies and suppliers.
- Other OS experience. Eg:- QNX, FreeRTOS, Linux, SafeRTOS
- Experience with build systems and build system generators. E.g. Make and CMake.
- Experience with communication middleware. E.g. DDS or ROS-based communication