About the Role
Validity is seeking a Senior Product Manager with a proven track record as a leader to develop, implement, and own Validitys eCommerce platform and customer portal. The MyValidity portal and web store supports online trial-to-buy flows for several of Validitys products as well as self-service license and user management for Validitys customers.
The Senior Product Manager will own the project definition process, capture requirements from a diverse range of cross-departmental stakeholders, and proactively steer the roadmap towards a frictionless trial experience and seamless purchase process that will accommodate multiple Validity products. S/he will be the primary point of contact for the day-to-day activities around implementing and maintaining the store, integrating cross-departmental requirements from legal, marketing, finance, and operations, and additional deep dives into functional areas as needed. The Product Manager will routinely create project plans, status decks, and executive updates.
To be successful at Validity, a candidate must demonstrate a strong ability to work autonomously as well as within a team, have a desire for personal/professional growth, strive to have a positive impact, and a great sense of humor.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive overall strategy and own the product roadmap for store development and the corresponding shared services that will be leveraged across products.
- Develop store flows & lead critical routing discussions with sales operations, marketing, and finance to validate the end-to-end trial through the renewal process
- Implement and oversee deadlines, deliverables, resources, approvals, and timelines throughout the store process.
- Leverage technologies like Recurly, Docusign, and Salesforce to create a reusable collection of eCommerce services that can be leveraged across products, while also evaluating products that will further enhance the store experience
- Identify any potential risks with the launch team and mitigate/escalate as needed
- Own store metrics and reporting by presenting ongoing store analytics to an executive audience
- Manage project team meetings to provide status updates and remove hurdles to success that can evolve with changing circumstances. This includes facilitating status meetings, meeting minutes, status reports and project plans to support launches
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 4-6 years of eCommerce product management experience in a SaaS company
- Exceptional attention to detail and product management skills
- Demonstrated ability to hold teams and functional leaders accountable while maintaining a collaborative spirit
- Continuous improvement and process optimization mindset
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity with B2C and B2B SaaS solutions that process vast data sets, which require scalable infrastructure
- An effective listener that can proactively identify internal stakeholder concerns and quickly facilitate communications to resolve
- Confident, clear, and concise oral and written communicator to both technical and executive-level audiences
- Coachable and willing to take and apply feedback when necessary
- Open to and eager to learn new concepts and practices
- Flexibility in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to define and document business processes and create process flows or playbooks with Microsoft Office, Lucidchart, or other project management tools
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- BS / BA degree from a leading academic institution
- Salesforce Admin experience a strong plus