Office Tour Photos
Are you passionate about building brand affinity? Fired up to help create websites that incite customer engagement?
The Senior Digital Analytics Manager will be responsible for performing marketing analytics, with a focus on leveraging digital data to influence marketing decisions, applying analysis skills to mine through data and communicate results to key stakeholders, analyzing visitor behavior patterns and trends to predict the impact of changes to customer experience and purchase process, assessing the impact of digital marketing promotional efforts, developing standardization and procedures for preparing web marketing business reporting.
This role will collaborate with our internal business partners and development teams to generate standard reporting and complete ad hoc analyses designed to monitor the digital user experience and answer business questions. Deep understanding of customer behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, strong grasp of ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies are imperative.
What you will do:
- Oversee the development of analytic models that drive insights into customer behavior.
- Lead efforts to produce insights and recommendations by using advanced analytics techniques on the massive amount of customer, traffic, browsing and purchase data.
- Implement and continued on-going production of a standard set of dashboards and scorecard reports with actionable KPIs and publish on a regular basis from daily to monthly to quarterly depending on agreed SLAs.
- Identify trends in data, drawing conclusions and making actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Ensure analytics provide clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality.
- Support the continued enhancement and evolution of our analytics capabilities. Ongoing awareness of industry trends and innovations and driving new analytics initiatives that contribute to business goals.
- Work with Engineering to define the business requirements for infrastructure needs.
- Proactively monitor customer behavior on our websites to identify potential issues, determine root causes and resolve.
- Work closely with all facets of the organization including marketing, product management, engineering, creative and data science on areas of focus.
What you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, MIS, Business, or other quantitative discipline
- 8+ years experience in Marketing, Analytics, Business or a related field with 5+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards, solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and ecosystems
- Experience with experimental design and/or statistical analysis to drive business decision making
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards.
- Proficient in statistical concepts and data science methodologies
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) or BI software. Experience in working with large and complex SQL databases.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis; Strong written and verbal communication
- Prior experience proactively identifying areas where analytical efforts can produce a strong business value add
- Experience designing and implementing highly visible, complex, and innovative analytical solutions
- Sense of humor a must!
This position will be fully remote based to start. Onsite in the Burlington, MA office in the future.
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From