As a key member of the Corporate Marketing team, you will own a customer database for a product portfolio and have a hands-on role in strategizing, building and executing automated digital marketing campaigns. Acting as a Marketing Automation expert, you will work within our marketing automation tool (Marketo). The successful candidate will play a proactive role in the business by working in close collaboration with the program managers and other cross-functional team members to understand the business goals and make recommendations for optimized programs. The ideal candidate should have the desire to own projects, collaborate frequently, and work heavily in a marketing automation tool with the ability to lead and adjust in a fast paced, changing environment.
Automated Campaign Creation:
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative and metric requirements for each campaign – all driving toward customer satisfaction and retention.
- Translate business requirements into campaign technical requirements and make recommendations based on best practices.
- Strategize, create, deploy, and monitor automated customer engagement marketing campaigns using Marketo, including email nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, as well as webinar and event programs.
- Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages.
- Maintain email promotional communication calendar, events and creative content in partnership with marketing team efforts.
- Align with Demand Generation Automation counterparts to ensure messaging and creative consistency throughout the customer journey.
- Deliver emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with other best practices.
- Own, update and optimize In-Product Messaging.
- Work closely with Product Team.
Data and Reporting:
- Analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Take ownership of your product portfolio’s customer database by regularly monitoring hygiene and performing ongoing data cleansing.
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports with measurable outcomes.
- Help define and educate cross-functional team members on Automation’s impact on retention and KPIs.
- Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business.
- Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles.
- Own and optimize your product portfolio’s customer scoring model.
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns, utilizing Salesforce.com along with an automation tools.
- Experience optimally w/ Marketo, but could also be Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, Hubspot, etc).
- You are a process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a desire to lead the projects you execute.
- You are innovative, driven, confident, organized and a high-energy team player.
- An understanding of email marketing best practices with campaign structure and management.
- HTML & CSS proficiency preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
More Jobs From