Chewy is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our rapidly growing TA team in one of four locations: Boston, MA; Fort Lauderdale FL; Minneapolis, MN; or Bellevue, WA.
The Sr. Recruiter role is a full life cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. Senior Recruiters are responsible for owning the stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to advise and drive the hiring process.
What You'll Do:
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans for associate to director level
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand needs and set an operating plan
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- Minimum 3+ years of recruiting experience in a technology or eCommerce company
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Experience with direct sourcing and social recruiting
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Position may require travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].