The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
AspenTech is currently looking for a dynamic and energetic individual as a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst focusing on data analysis and reporting for the Business Analytics group within Global Sales Operations. The primary role of the Analyst is to be a driving force within the Business Analytics team to enable optimized performance in the sales teams. This individual will be expected to provide insight and business recommendations based on analysis involving data, systems, and performance. They will play a key role in forecasting, identify opportunities for improvement with sales operations processes, partner on the development of reporting tools to support sales objectives, deliver analysis, track sales performance, and lead special projects. This position is located in Bedford, MA.
- Develop timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance.
- Work with sales stakeholders to identify and measure key performance indicators for the sales organization
- Effectively analyze and communicate relevant information and insights to senior management
- Deliver periodic reporting and analysis on Sales KPIs for Management reporting
- Partner with other business stakeholders on refining best practices to manage and maintain CRM data
- Ability to gain understanding of customers and customer issues to propose effective analytic solutions
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required in support of Sales Organization
- Help drive initiatives to further expand the scope of the current sales reporting environment
What You'll Need
- 4-6 years of data-driven analytics, within the sales, sales strategy, finance or marketing preferred
- 2+ Experience with Business Intelligence tool, Tableau or PowerBI preferred
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with a CRM system, specifically Salesforce.com
- Motivated, self-starter, with a solid work ethic, ability to manage change, and a "can-do" attitude a must
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are imperative.
- Bachelor's Degree required