Constant Contacts newly expanded Sales and Marketing Analytics team is looking to drive CTCTs next phase of growth through data utilization, impactful analysis, and collaboration with our teams throughout the marketing and sales organization. An ideal candidate for the Sr. Analyst, Acquisition Analytics role must have exceptional teamwork skills as they will be working closely with our Acquisition Marketing team on campaign performance data, analysis, and strategy insights. Reporting into the Senior Attribution Analytics Manager, youll be immersed in marketing measurement analysis and insights generation.
What Youll Do:
- Ensure marketing data accuracy through the proper tracking and tagging framework implementations and recommend modifications to improve granularity and dimensionality within analysis
- Analyze digital performance as the campaign media mix, market, optimization, and testing strategies evolve
- Build reporting that will allow the Acquisition Marketing team to rapidly identify trends and improve efficiency
- Develop insights through data analysis that will allow strategy leads to be data-responsive
- Partner with the Acquisition team in analysis of the media mix across channels and measurement platforms (Google Marketing Platforms predominantly)
- Provide support in the measurement of all aspects of campaigns - landing pages, keywords, creative, multi-touch modeling, etc.
- Learn and grow your analytics skills as Constant Contact continues to drive the future of marketing platforms for small and medium businesses
Who You Are:
- A passion for great work with the vision, instincts, and tenacity to make analytics happen
- Analytical mindset with strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience in multi-touch, mixed media analysis - digital marketing tactics a must, experience with offline and brand marketing mix a plus
- Experience with data analysis from Google Marketing Platforms (GA360, CM360, etc). Non-360 experience also acceptable
- Development of tagging/tracking for multi-touch attribution (UTM codes, custom tracking parameters)
- Understanding of Google reporting functionality, metrics, and dimensions including source/medium, campaigns, channel groupings, custom dimensions, goals, and core site metrics.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with marketing campaign owners and stakeholders, sales and marketing analysts, and website teams
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!