Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics
The T&ES Analytics team in Talent Analytics is looking for a team-member with strong analytical, technical, and consultative skills. The team is tasked with supporting business functional and talent leaders through consultative data-driven projects on key operational and strategic questions. We partner with T&ES to produce insights into the workforce and talent related programs; we develop actionable recommendations for the organization's talent strategy and drive alignment with the business. Ultimately, we work to embed analysis into the decision-making processes of the organization.
- Conducts moderate to high complexity analysis under general direction from project managers.
- Identifies trends and issues following pre-defined processes. Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business and presents findings to team leads and / or key stakeholders.
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analyses or support the execution of advanced analyses; utilize more advanced statistical techniques to solve business problems.
- Analyzes results to quantify business outcomes; supports the creation and population of operational insight reports for senior leaders; partners with team leads to create narratives for analyses.
- Ensures data integrity and partners with other Talent Analytics teams to rectify any identified issues.
- Serves as point person for low to moderate complexity projects.
- Serves as team member on moderate to high complexity projects and may lead own work stream.
- Actively shares job knowledge with less experienced analysts.
- May be assigned to mentor a new hire, depending on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum 3-4 years, typically 5 or more years of experience, or equivalent, is required. Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative field are preferred fields of study.
- Advanced knowledge of data sources, tools, statistical principles and methodologies, and techniques.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA, macros, scripts, formulas, data visualization, etc.), PowerPoint, and statistical software packages (SAS, Python, R).
- Must have strong planning, project management, analytical, and communication skills. Solid understanding of business operations is preferred.