CVS Health is looking for an individual contributor with experience in Data and Business Analytics with hands on experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting to develop, analyze and deploy data reports and provide new business insights.
As the Conversational AI Performance Management Sr Advisor, you will have a pivotal role on the Enterprise Modernization Service Excellence team with the opportunity to interact with and present to various business units across the enterprise. Our dual mandate is to improve customer and colleague experience while improving efficiency/reducing operating costs.
You will perform detailed analysis of performance and trends of our Virtual Assistant product to provide insights and recommendations to drive improvements for an AI-powered voice and chat bot, along with other AI tools enabling our enterprise contact centers.
The primary focus of this position is to optimize the Virtual Assistant, including analyzing and monitoring performance, and driving on going improvements. A critical part of the job responsibility involves consistently testing, analyzing and reviewing outcomes, as well as tracking conversion of KPIs and other metrics to gain actionable insights for tuning and optimization of the Virtual Assistant.
KEY RESPONSIBLIITES INCLUDE:
- Collaborate with a variety of teams and lead through analyzed results and metrics to drive improvements
- Use analytics to drive understanding and action. Insights will come through BI tools (SQL, excel, Tableau) and a Journey Analytic platform.
- Leverage insights and key performance indicators of bots, bot processes/flows, A/B testing results, milestones and all other related metrics.
- Identify and help prioritize high value use cases for machine learning and commit to making them successful.
- Provide input to solution architect to formulate and refine solution to improve VA performance and partner with product and/or business teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities. You will work closely with business leaders to ensure values are recognized via VA.
- Proactively determine areas for drill-down focus and conduct follow-up analyses to understand the drivers of VA performance gaps.
8+ years of general work experience
- 5+ years of practical work experience in Data and Business Analytics with hands on experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting to develop, analyze and deploy data reports and provide new business insights
- 3+ years experience in contact center operations and/or technology- Knowledge to use analytics to drive understanding and action. Insights will come through BI tools (SQL, excel, Tableau) and a Journey Analytic platform
- Experience designing and enhancing bots or other customer facing automated intelligence/machine learning and self-service experiences
- Proven expertise with data handling, processing, statistical, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: Perform detailed analysis of performance and trends to provide insight and recommendations
- Knowledge of business, technology and management principles involved in strategic planning and organizational change.
- Experience handling terabyte size datasets, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using data visualization tools (Tableau/Looker/AWS Quick Sight), writing SQL, and develop models
- Experience using Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework, in particular governance processes, ceremonies and driving Agile maturity
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.