*** NO AGENCY CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE ***
Rave is looking for an individual with prior billing and collections experience for a long-term temporary assignment (3-4 months). We need someone who can be successful work both independently and in a team setting, enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment and who possesses a positive attitude. This temporary role on our finance team is a great opportunity to use your skills and prior experience while helping a busy team!
What you'll do:
- Make outbound collection calls and manage email notifications for past due & upcoming invoices
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes including but not limited to: collection notes, update customer billing address information, billing contract, etc.
- Process & post customer payment to open invoice(s)
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Work with Billing & Renewal teams to resolve any billing related questions or issues such as but not limited to incorrect invoice amount, incorrect term dates, product questions, etc.
- Partner with Customer Success to shut off service for severely past due accounts
- Partner and build relationships with sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Respond to client request for necessary documentation to process payment, such as W9 Forms, vendor claims, vendor forms, statements, customer contracts, etc.
- Assist Corporate AR Manager with monthly & quarterly accounts receivable reporting to senior management
- Continually evaluating process and looking for opportunities to improve & find efficiencies
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting with 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience with Intacct or comparable system preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable system preferred
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, customer service & problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel & Word
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Exceptional work ethic, team mentality, positive attitude, highly drive, self-motivated
- Detailed oriented, meticulously organized with solid time management & organization skills
** Given the current situation with COVID-19, candidates should have prior experience and success in working remotely. The selected candidate will initially work from their remote location but will be expected to work from Rave's Framingham, MA headquarters once the office is operational.
Rave Mobile Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and utilizes the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification process.