Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You have deep experience with QA and software engineering best practices.
- You like to solve problems and drive process improvement with a strong quality mindset.
- You are meticulously detailed and organized.
- You are eager to figure out why things are broken and turn your learnings into improved processes.
- You enjoy collaborating with different engineering teams to stay on top of new features and figure out how best to test them.
What skills do I need?
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and have a can-do attitude.
- You enjoy challenges, understand complex applications, and can come up to speed fast.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and capable of building bridges with other members of the team.
- You are ready to learn new methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Have hands-on knowledge of test strategies and test case design and execution.
- Experienced in writing helpful, detailed bug reports and knowledgeable of defect tracking systems like JIRA.
- Youre interested in adapting methodologies and tools common to software testing to IoT use cases and technologies.
- Some experience with CI/CD configuration and tools preferred.
- Working in the IoT framework environment.
- You have experience working with some testing frameworks (Protractor, Selenium, Cypress, and such).
- You would like to get involved in automation setup, execution, and analysis of the results.
- Own release cycles at Tulip for both hardware and embedded software.
- Work across the teams to deliver quality software.
- Set and build the test strategy/plan; document, execute, and analyze test case results and create test reports.
- Contribute to the effort to meet quality standards, performance, and reliability.
- Provide suggestions and help to implement improvements to the QA process and best practices.
- Help define quality metrics to provide transparency and improve test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measuring the progression of the Tulip software quality.
This is a Boston based Position.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.