iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
We are seeking a CRM Marketing and Customer Care Operations Co-op to join our Global Marketing team with focused work within CRM and Customer Care Data and Analytics within our Home Robots Business Unit. Working within the Global Customer Care Team, enable best in class consumer experience with iRobots CRM platforms by ensuring relevant functions and enhancements are delivered and available to prospects, customers, agents and business users. Analyze data from a variety of Customer Care sources to identify opportunities for process improvements targeted to improve customer experience.
This position requires a curious and dynamic individual with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
Impact youll have: Affect key business decisions by creating reports and doing analysis that provides insight into essential data points. Participate in customer-impacting projects.
Culture: Fast paced, high-energy, team oriented, bagel Fridays/dog day Friday, have fun is in our mission and cold brew is on tap.
- Daily administration and support of the CRM platforms including, but not limited to, managing multiple user setup, profiles, workspaces, roles and access levels
- Create and maintain customized reports and dashboards in the CRM and in response to business user requests/questions
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and training materials as required
- Create and monitor email automations, associated reporting, and targeted customer/user segmentation
- Monitor workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and automations.
- Monitor and manage internal user tickets related to the CRM platforms and effectively communicate needs and report issues with CRM team and partner teams
- Assist in user training on new and existing features and customization
- Produce and maintain custom business rules for mailing and reporting
- Leverage Customer Care data to do analysis and identify opportunities to improve customer experience. Make recommendations on process improvements.
- Participate on projects which impact customer experience.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in Marketing analytics, business or related field
- Previous experience with CRMs like Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow and Salesforce is a plus but not required
- General understanding or interest in relational databases, reporting, and data integration (SQL experience is a plus)
- Ability to work and be successful both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Adaptable and detail-oriented with a focus on execution to ensure quality of deliverables, and continuous improvement of people, process and tools.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office or similar products (Tableau experience is a plus)
About the Team:
- Big fans of GIFs/Memes
- Dog lovers
- Movie connoisseurs