DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are building upon our leading US sports brand with our new Sportsbook product! As the Sportsbook Operations Associate, you will play a central role in running the Sportsbook and implementing our Sportsbook strategy. Well be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What youll do as a Sportsbook Operations Associate:
- Ensure that site content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and merchandised as expected.
- Contribute to personalization roadmap for site merchandising, and analyze key player attributes such as free vs. paid user, sport affinity, and bet type preferences.
- Develop a deep understanding of the third party platform providers solutions.
- Work on internal tools and reporting needs for the Operations team.
- Due to the nature of the sports calendar, this position will regularly include evening and weekend shifts
What skills you will use:
- Customer-focused view and strong understanding of what the Sportsbook customer wants.
- Ability to successfully manage customer relationships.
- Work independently as part of a fast-growing team.
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the Sportsbook industry.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From