Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Specialist, Supply Chain Logistics and Fulfillment Integrations will primarily contribute to the integration of the logistics, warehousing and fulfillment activities post-acquisition to ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assess and document logistics and order fulfillment practices
- Analyze and document existent sales channels and corresponding logistics providers
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to understand Brand and Product strategies and growth plans and work with Supply Chain Integration team to assure supply chain can support growth
- Work with the Supply Chain Integration team to define the supply chain operations future state aligned with Thrasio operation strategy
- Collaborate with main stakeholders to plan and monitor the integration
- Participate in developing the cutover plan and support the Supply Chain Operations handoff post-integration
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree in supply chain related discipline is required
- 4 to 6 years of professional supply chain planning, fulfillment, and warehousing in relevant industry, retail, e-commerce, or consulting experience
- Experience with process and business transformation, and change management
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Outstanding communication skills including PowerPoint, G-Suite
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% domestic and international
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.