A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
The Special Needs Plan (SNP) Program Director assures operational excellence, compliance, and scalability of Devoteds special needs plans (e.g., DSNPs, CSNPs).
This individual liaises with internal and external constituents to centrally drive decision-making and enable consistency in operations, adherence to state and federal requirements, and high quality service across membership and partners. This individual diligently monitors program performance and effectively drives improvement and efficiency as needed.
The ideal candidate is a proven team player, leader, and individual contributor who can effectively make data-driven decisions, engage a diverse group of leaders cross-functionally, and facilitate operational change. He/she has a proven track record of success implementing corporate programs and/or projects and must be able to think critically to analyze performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide day to day oversight of active SNP program operations to assure optimal performance and desired member and provider experiences
- Establish, monitor, and refine KPIs/targets for SNP programs; use results to inform strategy for future product direction and bid process
- Design and implement new programs to improve SNP performance
- Identify and aid in prioritization of gaps to fill to assure ongoing product viability and scalability + identify and troubleshoot operational issues as they arise
- Partner with Member Experience and Care Management Teams to monitor end-to-end SNP member experience and effectuate changes to engagement model if/when needed
- Ensure understanding of and adherence to state and federal requirements by relevant cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage operational budget for SNP programs and assess cost to serve these populations; support Finance and Product teams with ROI analyses of SNP product(s) as applicable
Attributes to success:
- Strong understanding of SNP requirements (and/or strong desire to learn)
- Strong understanding of Devoteds business needs/service model (and/or strong desire to learn)
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with leadership across the organizations and external partners
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytic, problem-solving mindset
- Comfort operating autonomously and ability to effectively deal with ambiguity
- Results-oriented with a willingness to take initiative and get the job done
- High degree of professionalism
Desired skills and experience:
- 7-10 years of relevant business experience
- Demonstrated progression of leadership, responsibility, knowledge, and experience
- Health plan and Medicare Advantage experience strongly preferred
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.