Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager to join our team. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Imprivata, the digital identity company for healthcare, is seeking an experienced Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager to lead Imprivatas go to market strategy for our innovative suite of risk analytics and intelligence solutions.
The Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager will develop customer-centric messaging, competitive positioning, and a broad range of core content to support the growth of our risk analytics and intelligence solutions. These solutions deliver crucial intelligence that support customers digital identity, security, and compliance strategies. By harnessing the power of AI-applied analytics, contextual behavioral analytics, and unmatched expertise, Imprivata improves the accuracy of our customers risk analytics in even the most complex environments.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and data analytics, combined with the marketing experience to communicate capabilities and benefits across a variety of audiences. The Solutions Marketing & Enablement Manager will drive the overall go-to-market strategy for our suite of risk analytics and intelligence solutions, including crafting core messaging and competitive positioning, creating sales and marketing assets, supporting product launches, developing and refining pricing and packaging, and delivering training and enablement content for our global sales and marketing teams.
- Create and own go-to-market strategy, packaging / pricing, positioning, competitive intelligence, and sales enablement for Imprivatas risk analytics and intelligence solutions
- Develop competitive intelligence to track ongoing market and competitive trends and requirements to inform the Imprivata strategy
- Craft messaging and positioning, enforced through creative presentations, demonstrations, collateral, white papers, cost justification, and positioning documents.
- Provide content expertise and leadership enabling corporate marketing to create effective lead generation programs targeting IT security leadership audience
- Develop and execute sales training content and sales tools
- Serve as the expert for our risk analytics and intelligence solutions while tracking ongoing market trends and requirements to help shape the Imprivata long-term vision and strategy.
- Act as the liaison with the Product Management team to develop product strategy and direction and roadmaps.
- Develop, monitor, and report key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive product-line growth
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, information technology, and/or computer science required.
- 7+ years' experience in product/solutions marketing or related function for a B2B information technology company
- Experience with AI-powered B2B solutions and/or data analytics software required
- Experience with SaaS and/or IT security solutions preferred
- Experience with international markets preferred
- Experience with Salesforce required
- SiriusDecisions certified in Portfolio Marketing strongly desired
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions from verbal and written information
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as metrics; the financial performance of the product; and the modeling of profitability for systems.
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Consistently meet high performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.