As a Solutions Engineer at Acoustic, you’ll become an integral part of our mission to create the future of customer experiences for the Tealeaf product. Acoustic is bringing cutting edge technology to the market, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest challenges. As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll leverage your passion for technology to understand prospect business issues and design technology solutions to produce successful outcomes. You’ll partner closely with the sales, customer success, and support team to deliver a value-based sales approach to new logo, existing customers, and partner accounts. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company with new territories ripe with sales opportunities and go to market with a cutting edge, open platform that will help teams gain deeper insights into their data. You’ll help digital teams unlock their full potential.
What You'll Do
- Successfully complete all training programs to develop a detailed understanding of Acoustic’s Tealeaf offerings in order to deliver differentiated value propositions and solutions to prospective clients.
- Leverage company developmental opportunities, such as go to market sales approach training through Force management, to sharpen selling skills.
- Partner with the Account Executive, Account Managers, and Customer Success Directors to successfully identify, drive and close new opportunities and renewals.
- Collaborate with global solution engineering team on developing new collateral/assets for go to market, working closely with product teams.
- Collaborate with product teams to learn about product roadmaps and provide feedback from prospects and customers.
- Participate in a proven discovery process with prospects to gain a full understanding of their current challenges and goals to develop/propose solutions that deliver value and create differentiated solutions.
- Deliver tailored technical demonstrations that address client challenges and goals.
- Lead technical discussions on the Acoustic Tealeaf solution and its ability to fit within a customer’s environment.
- Team effectively across the organization, pulling in resources as needed, to ensure that we are positioning and delivering a value based sales approach that results in territory quota attainment.
- Take the lead role in responding to RFP’s and Security questionnaires.
- Leverage the CRM as a sales accelerator and ensure accurate reporting.
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Engineer selling and supporting SaaS based and/or On Premise solutions with a track record of achieving success.
- Proven success in closely listening to prospect challenges and goals to develop solutions that will deliver the highest value.
- Proven success in quantifying business benefits and delivering client presentations that further demonstrate value and return on investment.
- Ability to demonstrate Tealeaf to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, in alignment with company values, to achieve sales targets.
- Past experience with Customer Experience, Web Analytics, or Application Performance Management solutions.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of marketing applications, analytics applications, relational database and web technology.
- Ability to use company productivity tools, including web-based demonstration software.
- This position will be based out of our Boston office but is currently remote.
Nice to Have
- Experience selling Data Analytics or Mobile Solutions into the market.
- Ability to work with IOS and Android native applications
- Experience with another session replay vendor.
Acoustic Tealeaf is an digital experience analytics platform. We’re reimagining digital technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping users with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give users more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help our customers aim higher, bringing humanity back into driving conversion rates. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.