All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Role: Solutions Engineer
Location: US - Remote
Were looking for a driven, user-focussed Solutions Engineer to work with our sales team and our product engineering teams, enabling the adoption of Snyk in new organisations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Snyk's mission is to help developers and organizations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, New Relic, and Digital Ocean), and our channel partner team is focussed on scaling our business to keep up with demand!
Youll spend your time:
- becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to customer and partners in your sleep
- educate customer and partners about the adoption of open source and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice
- interfacing with our channel partners, engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners
- working closely with channel partners to increase their proficiency in selling and supporting the Snyk solution through their sales process and beyond.
- work with channel partners to come up with joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations
You should apply if you:
- have spent 3 years or similar in the sales engineering, developer or security space
- are familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- love to learn about new technology and youre curious about how things work under the hood
- plan and you succeed, setting milestones along the way
- over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfying stakeholders
- love to teach and coaching is a habit
- have strong written and spoken English
- have worked closely with highly technical customers before
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have a team-oriented mindset
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
Wed especially love to hear from you if you:
- have worked in early stage, fast growth startups (especially in developer tooling!)
- are fluent in additional languages
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway.
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!